How to Create a Free WordPress Without Domain or Hosting! – Do you want to try WordPress for free without buying a domain name or hosting?
Usually, WordPress requires a domain name and hosting to build a website.
However, many users may want to give it a try before spending any money.
In this article, we’ll show you a few ways to try WordPress for free without a domain or hosting. We’ll also talk about things to try in WordPress and create a live website.
Why You Should Try WordPress for Free without Domain or Hosting?
Usually, you need a domain name and a hosting account to create a WordPress website, which is quite expensive. Luckily, there are lots of ways to try WordPress for free without buying a domain name or signing up for a hosting account.
Let’s look at some of the easiest ways to try WordPress.org Free self-hosted
- Try WordPress Online with a Full Refund (unlimited but requires credit card payment upfront)
- Try WordPress Free on Computer (unlimited free WordPress development)
- Try WordPress with WordPress.com (modified WordPress experience with limited functionality)
1. Try WordPress Online with a Full Refund for Hosting
The easiest way to try WordPress online is to use a WordPress hosting company that offers a risk-free money-back guarantee (i.e. full refund of up to 30 days). or even 90 days in some cases)
The benefit of this method is that it can try WordPress to build a website. If you like it, then you can create a website online, with just one click. And if you don’t like it, you can ask for a full refund from the WordPress hosting company.
For this method, you need a credit card to pay for WordPress hosting up front, but if you don’t like it, you can get a full refund.
Here are some of the biggest WordPress hosting companies that offer a full refund policy:
- Bluehost offers free domain + web hosting with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Hostinger offers free domain + web hosting with a 30-day refund policy.
- SiteGround offers cloud WordPress hosting with a risk-free 30-day refund policy.
- Dreamhost offers free domain + WordPress hosting with a 97-day refund policy.
2. Try WordPress on a Computer
Another popular way to try WordPress is to install it on your computer. This is what many expert developers do for client websites.
This method allows you to try WordPress for free without buying any domain or hosting. You can install plugins, and themes and create complete websites on your computer.
The downside is that your website is limited to your computer and cannot be viewed publicly over the internet. There is some excellent free software available that will allow you to set all this up on your computer.
The easiest of all is called Local. This makes it possible to easily set up a local WordPress development environment on a computer. It works on macOS, Windows, and Linux.
3. Try WordPress with WordPress.com (No Domain Required)
WordPress.com is a website hosting company and publishing platform. You don’t need to install WordPress or take care of any website maintenance.
The downside is that you don’t get full control over the software running in the background. This takes away flexibility and freedom. WordPress.com has a limited free plan that you can try. However, it will lose many features from the website WordPress.org Self-hosted.
Another alternative is that you can ask Tech Team Indonesia for help with website creation services. We have become experts who are trusted by many customers in handling many websites.